Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beachin' Summer.




Giordano Diy fringed crop top made by yours truly. You all know i love diy's 




Candid. 




Talked about Summer. Every time i hear summer or when summer comes I always think of the beach, the fine sand, and the splashing waves. Summer time is here!! Did a super fun shoot earlier with my bff at the Beach. Obviously! When i got a text message from my bestie telling me  that she wants to do a photo shoot with me. Again! Without hesitation, I said yes! She knows I'd love to do photo shoots. So back to the look, this is what i wore earlier.  Who wouldn't say wearing bathing suits can be elegant?  I love this skater it made the look more elegant, not sloppy! and its really match with my Op swimwear. I'm loving color blocking as of the moment. Don't be afraid to try and  explore new things. Try to do some diy's! Happy Summer readers! 

SillyGillie. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment