Sunday, August 03, 2014

Life Rage






 I had this  huge dilemma about Djeans. I was inspired by miley’s DJ so I made one for my own. 


White, black and gray.  Who can go wrong with this color combination? I diy’ed my black jeans. I ripped it off.  I decided to combine all my thoughts about this outfit because of this pair of tattered jeans. I’ve gone cray cray bout’ this tattered jeans and fell wildly in love with it.  I paired my DJ with my f21 loose crop top. This top is the comfiest I’ve got to wear so far of all my clothes. The fabric is so gentle, the softness of its cloth. Superb! To make my look even more sophisticated, I wore a pair of Dm’s. Doc Martens my favorite brand of boots aside from Timb.  I got my dm’s 4years ago back  when I was in High School  my dad bought it for me. Well, I guess my Dm’s is always having an exposure on my outfit.  Anyhow, I know. I know this is so late for my blog post. But it’s not too late rght? 






Hype the look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment