Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Somber




There are days i feel somber. Sometimes it's too hard to smile. 
And some days there's nothing to smile about. 
What do you do when everyone is moving forward and you just can't?
I'm badly stuck. I don't know what to do. And the worst part is that sometimes I'd hardly stare blankly at nothing for hours. Feels like I've ran out of beautiful thoughts and ideas. I want to draw. I want to dance. I want make a poetry. I want to design. I want to do a lot of things but suddenly something changed. I got tired and my mind went crazy with all this. Sometimes it's just easier to hide under my covers and ignore everyone. You know sometimes I even ignore myself. Did you know that was possible? Bc it is.  I don't mind being anti-social. I keed.  Well it all ends here. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment