Monday, February 03, 2014

Black & White


                 


            
                           So this! My very first look post for this month (June). 

                                           
                              
         
     
  
                            






























 This is what I wore on my first day of school, which is today. 
        
Me and my Dad had to shoot inside the house because of the moody weather. That’s why we decided to shoot inside. Lame right? Anyhow, back to the look. Am really itching to try this pieces ever since. But I don’t have the chance to give it a try.
             

 I’ve been waiting for this day. And Finally I got to wear this!! I’m so happy! And Forgive me for the uglehh background. ;)  SillyGillie xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment